Terms & Conditions
- XOLO GO OÜ accepts payment through invoice. In the case of invoice payments, the client has to transfer the payment as soon as our invoice is delivered. XOLO GO OÜ reserves the right to refuse access to the event or cancel the client’s booking(s) at any time if we didn’t receive the payment from the customer.
- XOLO GO OÜ doesn’t provide refunds in case of cancellation. Nevertheless, we provide the customer (a sponsor or attendee) with one or more vouchers by which the client can participate in one of our future events. Our voucher validity is one year starting from the date the voucher was issued. This also applies in case of event postponement/cancellation. We’re not responsible for any damages or loss as a result of changes in the event program or postponement/cancelation. We reserve the right to change the program of our event. We don’t provide refunds in case of speaker cancellation/replacement or program modification or absence of expected attendee(s).
- XOLO GO OÜ has the right to modify its events in terms of speakers, main topics, location if necessary. These changes don’t affect any contractual agreements with sponsors or attendees.
- In many cases, we need to follow up with our attendees before, during, and after the event and we might share the attendee’s contact information with our partners for the same purpose. Therefore, by registering for this event, attendees agree their contact info will be shared with our sponsors and the sponsors will contact the attendees for business reasons including promoting their products and marketing/sales purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Our offers are subject to change, except for cases in which we have a contractual agreement with a client.
- We are not responsible for any disruption caused by flight cancelation, flight delay, accommodation unavailability, or accidents that might impede the attendee/sponsor from participating in one of our events after the due payment has been processed.
- We shall take photos and video recordings of our events. These will be considered a part of our intellectual properties and shouldn’t be used by third parties with our permission.